Monday, January 21, 2008

Caster's Realm: I interview Travis "Rashere" McGeathy

The SB Interviews Rashere

Good morning, my friends in the Caster’s Realmiverse. Word on the street is that you’ve been some naughty little niños this year, but The SB still loves you as much as Fippy Darkpaw loves seppuku. Last year, as you’ll recall, I gave you nothing for Frostfell. This year, I figured I’d amp up the Awesome and bring you a powerhouse interview that the kids reading at home will be talking about for minutes to come! So I set baby Naggy to stalking the EQ Public Relations team until they agreed to land us a major exclusive interview. Apparently, nobody uber-important was available, but they did manage to hook us up with Travis “Don’t Call Me The Malignant, Call Me Rashere” McGeathy – Lead Designer of this silly little wonder drug we call EverQuest. We discussed a lot about the current state of EQ as it relates to new players, the new 12-month design cycle, bumper cars, and a smattering of other random Crazytalk. Read on for the scoop…

READ MORE...

No comments: